Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vitantonio Liuzzi handed drive with Hispania



Vitantonio Liuzzi has filled the last remaining seat on the Formula 1 grid for the new season after being named as Hispania's second driver.

The Italian, 29, was passed over by Force India in favour of Scot Paul di Resta this season, despite having a contract with the team.

But he will now join India's Narain Karthikeyan driving the F111.

"I am really happy to have signed this agreement," said Liuzzi, who has also driven for Red Bull and Toro Rosso.

"I never lost hope to be in Formula One as I knew I have the experience and the right attributes for a young and ambitious team. I face a new challenge now and this excites me."
from bbc sport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...