Saturday, January 22, 2011

Armac's Shameless Plugging Special 2

Well, due to the overall unwrittenness of this part of TCCV, I'm going to be reviewing my own projects for the next few weeks, and will be posting the entirety of "The Betrayed" in a bit.
Sorry for the delays!
The schedule for the next few weeks is as follows:
-The Noodle Minions
-Project Mayhem/Numb Lock and Rumba
-Red Heart Bludgeon and The Dirty Hairs
-The Ziggurat Vertigods

This week, however, I'm just posting this new album of ambient soundscapes. Enjoy.
-Armac

The tracklisting as it appears on Bandcamp is as follows:
Dissolution of Grandeur - OBAFGKM

1- Nebula
PART I - Getting Cooler
2- Zeta Ophiuchi
3- Rigel
4- Altair
5- Procyon A
6- Sol
7- Epsilon Indi
8- Proxima Centauri I
9- Proxima Centauri II
10- Sirius
PART II - Peculiar
11- Achernar
12- Rosette
13- Pegasi
14- Chi Cygni
15- HD 101065
16- PG 1159
PART III - Keeping Track
17- H-R
18- Hertzsprung
19- Russell
20- Spectra
21- Size I
22- Size II
23- Majoris

It should be noted that the "I and II" songs are one song, but due to limitations in file size, they had to be split into more than one for Bandcamp. If anyone should download the album, know that.

This album was created using a plugin in Fruity Loops called "Beepmap"
This allows any image to be put in and turned into a sound.
Its hard to call this "my" music, because it seems I'm not doing very much.
On the contrary, I have to make the picture as interesting as possible, otherwise it is a boring piece of trash.
This album is made of pictures of stars, star charts, and paintings of stars.
The "Getting Cooler" portion was originally to be the full album, but I got greedy.
This album can be listened to over time, as background noise.
I may release an album like this every once in a while, especially if anyone likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...