Friday, January 21, 2011

Chaos Theory Update

I've been doing this Chaos Theory experiment for two weeks now. If you don't totally recall or have no clue as to what I'm referring too, CLICK HERE.

I found that it works astoundingly well at school. When I'm sitting at lunch and I don't know what piece of work to do first, it is simply amazing. It takes most decision making out of the equation, and mandatory wildcards keep the fun and humor up.

It has also kept me busy. If I ever have a moment where I feel even somewhat bored, the cards usually help me remember two or three things that I need to do or want to do. They force me to think of multiple options while writing the choices down and it keeps me from forgetting things.

So far they (the cards) have not led me to do anything with noticeably negative results, but I'm obviously not complaining.

I have actually been considering raising the stakes a little bit with this chaos theory. Using them more often and for borderline crazy things. I'll probably decide whether or not to do this with a shuffle...

So far, I would recommend this to anyone. Start small and by shuffling only with simple tasks, then slowly move towards more comprehensive use. Jumping straight into it would make it hard to be consistent. Remember to have wildcards when shuffling chores, and chores when shuffling wildcards.

Finally, abide. Bad things happen if you don't... trust me I know. Have faith that the Universe will steer you right. ^-^

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...