Monday, January 17, 2011

Poetry Monday |7| My Blue

Caeruleas Mea
The one I chose, amongst many.

As the last light of day drained westward,
Westward with the masters of innovation,
I cast my unwavering sight duly North.
There and to the East, a jewel of time caught my eye.

A distant diamond in the infinite rough;
Vibrant with life of a celestial kind.

There, a million million miles, lightyears, or lifetimes
Distant; a glistening heart, gliding with grace.
Its pale glow so immense, beckoning me
Like the beacon it is, to a safer shore.

Its own shallow harbor, cast blue with its shine,
Must be a place of unimaginable wonder.

Its journey through the night, the eons, I follow.
For an infinite time it lives; apart, together,
Like night or far brighter than day.
As endless bridges of dust or orb of power.
My star is, always has, and always will be.

Christened by me on the tenth night,
My star is my guiding force. Caeruleas Mea.
A month since, I still follow her.
A month since, I still yearn to be cast, alone,
Onto her azure shores.

I yearn to follow that ever-glowing beacon,
The one that beckons me so.
So that I may be warm in her radiation;
So that I no longer feel so lost, adrift, in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...