Saturday, May 14, 2011

That Was Easy

I was going along at a pretty good pace there for a while and let me tell you, it's very fucking easy to just stumble off track and end up not posting for two months. Starting Monday I'm restarting my weekly rotation, it's summer, I have no excuse. Sorry guys, but hey, I'm back now and we'll have three months of guaranteed posts. That's like 60+ postings! Yeah... I know...

Let's see what am I going to throw at you this upcoming week? I dunno but it will surely be a celebration of my fantastic return to blogging.

How about dual posts on Monday, a nice poem for the morning and a celebration of upcoming summer in the evening. Hopefully our DJ friend Norman West will grace the page for Tuesday. Wednesday, I'm posting in the morning and in the evening Anthony Morocco WILL have his podcast up. Thursday seems aweful blank but I might fill it up with something from an outside source. Friday, I'll be posting again and I'll convince Jeffrey Horn to put something together for Saturday.

Well that's that.
I'll see you again on Monday morning for some poetry eh? Let's say... 8am? Sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...