Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Well, There Goes My Life

Oh craep shait it's Wednesday, that's my queue. I know I said Anthony Morocco was going to post an episode of his show (like anyone actually cares) but I forgot that he's in high school and high school is still in session! So we couldn't attempt to record the shitty podcast anyways, because we're shitty people.

So, I'm going to tell you that L.A. Noire is just as good as I thought it was going to be! In fact, I think my life is gone out the fucking window for the next week until I finish it. I played nine hours yesterday, nine fucking hours, and I've hardly put a dent into this thing. Oh yeah, it has three discs, that's how big this fucking game is. The other two discs aren't bonus material or some shit, it's the rest of the story.

Oh yeah, I saw this guy in the game. Yeah, fucking awesome right? I love this shit. This game is so badass that my mom wants to play, see I told you it would change everything!

Well, I would talk about it more but I've only gotten 11 hours of gameplay in and I need to plow through disc two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...