Friday, December 30, 2011

Alain Duclos: we have learned the lessons from past mistakes

dakar 2012
For his 2nd year as a professional rider with Aprilia, Alain Duclos is back with a whetted appetite to tackle the Dakar and is guiding his friend and new team-mate, Arnaud Besnier.



dakar 2012

“This year, we have a third rider with myself and Francisco Lopez, who will help us, in order to avoid the same thing happening as last year. But “Chaleco” is still clearly our team leader and I'll be doing all I can to help him win. What's more, I think his mishap in Tunisia has calmed him down a little. He'll be taking fewer risks on the tracks. As for me, if I can manage to break into the Top 5, I'll go for it, that's a sure thing”.


duclos aprilla





Watch Dakar Rally and F1 races live here:

TheFastCastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...