Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Two Trailers For Two Films That I'm Very Excited to Waste In Excess of 5 Hours of My Life Sitting In A Movie Theater On

If the ridiculous title to this post didn't explain it for you enough, then I pity you, may god have mercy on your  poor soul. I highly suggest visiting YouTube to see the videos in glorious fulls screen high definition, also throw on your best headphones, seriously.


The Dark Knight Rises

I saw The Dark Knight in theaters twelve times, twelve. Four of those instances were IMAX. I don't even have a count for how many times I've seen the movie since then. It's one of my favorite movies, by far. The sequel to the sequel has a lot to live up to, and judging from the trailer, it might just deliver.




The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

I was a little young at the time, but I still remember that "I need more, I cannot wait" feeling that arose during the very last scene of The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. Through the next two parts of the trilogy, barring the last scene of The Return of the King, there were a plethora off fantastic, frisson inducing, and memorable scenes. Much like The Dark Knight Rises, The Hobbit films have a lot to live up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...