Saturday, February 26, 2011

Armac's Shameless Plugging 6 (Track 10)

So, its been too long since I posted and I give up.

I tried to make just one new and better version of "The Awakening" but I can't. I tried three separate times, and here they are, along with the original. I'll try again next week with the next song.

I'm sorry guys.

I may have similar failures with the next two songs. By Devil's Pact I'll be back in the swing of things. Until then, here the the four failed versions of the song (including the original):

Original:

Try 1:

Try 2:

Try 3:



I'm also giving you some other things I've done lately. First off, here are two riffs I recorded. I may use them at some point in the future, who knows:
1) - Kill

This one is fairly simple, but I like the way it sounds.

2) - Developmental


This one is more worked out, though the recording is kinda messy. I might use it as some sort of precursor to "The Awakening" actually, as they have similar notes.

Next up is this song I did based on someones facebook post.
It is called "Smother You With Lovin'" and it is currently my number two most listened to song.
So why not listen to it:


So thats whats been happening.

Yea.

Look tomorrow for the first installment of "Going All the Way" This will be a weekly video game review/completion video series. The games I play will be for little kids. First up this week "Jump Start 1st Grade Review"

Enjoy.

Armac.


P.S. Here's Chloe too:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...