Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Week Ahead: February 21-26

I figure giving previews to coming posts at the beginning of each week will help boost readership, or something. Now that I'm really thinking about it I can't find any logical reason why this little plan would work, but okay. This is something new, let's see how it works, be gentle.




Monday, February 21: The eleventh installment of Poetry Mondays will invade your computer screens. In case you haven't noticed; the last few have been connected by a half-hidden and common theme, this one is no exception.

Tuesday, February 22: We've got a new part-time member of the Noblesaur team posting! Hopefully he'll decide to stay on board and frequently fill our (currently open) Tuesday and Thursday slots. His pilot post will be about the Oscars! This guy likes film and he knows what he's talking about. I think he's even studying it.

Wednesday, February 23: I'm seeing True Grit with my brother on the 20th, so I'll be posting a review about it for sure. It may or may not be in a new and particularly fun format.

Friday, February 25: I can guarantee that if Wednesday's post isn't in a new and particularly fun format that Friday's will be. If it's a standard old post, I'm almost positive it'll pertain to the revolutionary climate of the world at the moment.

Saturday, February 26: As always the week will be rounded off with a post from my good friend Armac. I don't know what he's posting, but I hope it's an update to his acoustic remake project because I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm getting fucking antsy. That's right Taylor, we're getting fucking antsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...