Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blogcast |Episode 1| True Grit (Pilot)

My brother and I sat down and disastrously attempted to create a podcast. I hope you have twenty minutes and a shit-ton of patience; because we're new at this, we can hardly stay on topic, and we're using the microphone from our Xbox 360 headset. It's fun though, really...

Podcast Episode 1| True Grit (Pilot) by Noblesaur



As you all probably noticed, I recently updated this-here blog to make it more flat-out balls-to-the-walls awesome. There is a "Contributors" page where you can see the authors (under construction) and the area where the blog posts actually are is now much more roomy!

Underneath each post, I've added a little rating option so that you can tell which posts are Fail, which posts are Meh, and which ones are Win! If you give it a Win please follow up by telling some people about it. Post it on Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Digg, whatever... I'm sure there must be more people out there who would like to read this shit.

Lastly, I sold out; there are now ads along the side bar and at the very bottom of every page. Scroll your pointer over them every once in a while, and click them if they look interesting or something. You know, whatever, make me a few pennies. I'm fucking poor. Most of the ads are legit and half-relevant. So you know, refresh the page a lot or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...