Sunday, November 21, 2010

An Apology to 28 After Dark


This is a special and, I promise, rare Sunday post from Howie.

About a month ago I arranged an interview with the frosh-core band 28 After Dark which I foolishly conducted on my laptop. It was foolish because my laptop, being a hunk of crap, is having some technical issues. Basically, all of my notes and quotes are saved on one .txt-file that I cannot access. I'm planning on getting the issue resolved as quickly as possible but I still need to apologize.

Those kids were super excited and I was too. So, until I get the issue resolved. I am officially extending an offer for 28 After Dark to have a plug on here, much like I did for Taylor Quenneville and all of his music. Whether or not they want me to compose it or compose it themselves is up to them, but I hope it will hold off the hordes of people demanding the results of the awesomely bad interview I conducted.

28 After Dark. I'm sorry.

I hope one of you reads this and capitalizes on your opportunity or just gives me a little leeway until I can get my computer fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...