Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Seven to Kevin || Red Box

So I don't really know what to post about... I wasted my one valuable mid-week post on Tuesday (I suck so bad). I figured I would attempt to concoct, in a stream of consciousness, a seven degrees of separation thing. I chose something entirely random, something that came to mind earlier about something entirely unrelated. Today's starting point is...

the Red Box!

Yes, I am talking about the vending machines. The ones at Wal-Marts and 7-Elevens. They dispose movies, take movies back, and alongside NetFlix, are systematically ass-raping video rental stores such as Blockbuster.

Uh oh...

I just realized how easy this would be...

Well this won't be fun at all...

Oh well.

Degree 1: Red Boxes dispense movies.

You see where this is going yet?

Degree 2: Kevin Bacon stars in movies.

I WIN! Man I'm good.

Seriously, this turned out so fail that I'm depressed about it, and I just have to leave it up and post it. I don't know how I apparently lacked the function to recognize the ease this would have before I committed to it.

Sorry for the disappointment guys.

At least you can laugh at me and call me a retard for having absolutely no foresight and amazing hindsight.

How about this, you can all send me suggestions for really difficult Kevin Bacon Seven Degrees games. Sometime next week, I will take the hardest and work through it!

Eis gud? Eis gud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...