Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Edition. Sorry For Not Posting, But Stop Whining.

Hey everybody! I hope you all had a truly amazing Thanksgiving, I sure as shit did. Sorry for not posting on Friday or Monday, it was a long holiday weekend. As I said in my sole tweet, my family was being retarded. But you gotta appreciate the family. I mean, they're the one people on earth that you can simultaneously hate and love at the same time, that's pretty magical.

Anyways!

I just want to vent for a minute. Why the flying fucking shit is the Big Game for the Territorial Cup not on Thanksgiving weekend this year? It's been there since my dad was a Wildcat! Not only did I look like a jerk-off, but they have officially shat on years of tradition. What next, the game will be between U of A and NAU as of 2014? Comon' guys, this is college, not the pros, you don't just do shit like that.

Christmas is fast approaching and so my family and friends are, of course, nagging at a much higher rate than normal.

Nag nag nag naggity naggy nag nagger naggist nag nag naggity naggerityly.

What do you want? What do you want for Christmas? What should I get you for Christmas? Where are you going for Christmas? Are you coming back to Arizona for the holidays? What should I get you? Where's my iPod!? Howie... Howie... Howie... Howie... Howie... Where's the bathroom? DO THE DISHES! What are you getting me for Christmas? What do you want for Christmas? Why are you mad at me!? I'm not upset. Don't be upset. Go to bed! I don't care if you're eighteen! Why don't you have a job yet? What do you want for Christmas? Why didn't you post at all this weekend!? I messed up on the blog. You okay!? Why aren't you sending out updates? I miss you. What do you want for Christmas? You're gonna get me something for Christmas right?! Don't get me anything. Maybe we shouldn't get each other gifts. I hate the Christmas tree! I'm so disappointed! What do you want for Christmas?

Blah blah blah blah blah, nag nag nag nag nag!

1) I know I didn't post Friday or Monday; I broke my promise and I'm sorry. It was a busy weekend, Thanksgive me a break... (buh duh tsst)

2) I'm nearly positive I will not be going to Arizona for any part of Winter Break. If I am, I'll be sure to tell you all.

3) I'm okay, trust me...

4) My Christmas list is below. But I don't want anyone to get me anything... that's a lie.

I hope that answered most of your questions and concerns! I will be on my regular posting schedule again, for the most part. But I can't garuantee anything because my finals ARE two weeks from today and holidays are coming up and now that I can shave I'm gonna restart my job search and a ton of other things.

Okay, time for my complete Christmas list! You're welcome. Stop asking, you know who you all are.

-) 100+ Blank CD-R
-) Really big, really nice, CD binder.
-) Chromatic Guitar Tuner
-) Large/Durable Capo
-) Mo' Money
-) Something that'll make me laugh or smile. (especially if it's handmade or small or something)
-) Plane tickets to Arizona! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...