Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chitika Best PPC

Get Chitika | Premium   


  Yesterday I had a post about Money from Bidvertiser surprised that you can see here and now I'm struck with another PPC that Chitika,, is the post title above may be so excessive, but how is not the last time I opened the account Chitika is a week ago, at the time the dollar gained was $ 2.3, but this morning I again opened my Chitika account, and I was surprised by the dollars that are in my account in the amount of $ 13.38 which means that within a week managed to get $ 11.08

I include the following screenshot.


 
   Judging from the screenshot above mean yesterday I was getting $ 9.58,, numbers that much in one day is extraordinary in my opinion, so perhaps not surprising that Chitika is called Best PPC.

what if my friends are interested to follow it? if interested and have not had a Chitika account you can register here.

       For the uninitiated for the minimum payout is $ 10 if through paypal, and $ 50 if by check.

okay just to much for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...