Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Barrichello: I'll do anything necessary to secure a seat for 2012

frmula 1
Rubens Barrichello says he will do anything to continue racing in Formula 1 and trusts that will be with a competitive car.
There are doubts over whether the Brazilian will kept his position at Williams, it is rumored that the team is in talks to reach an agreement with Kimi Raikkonen, and it is assumed that thanks to the country's financial contribution of Venezuela, teammate Pastor Maldonado, will retain the seat of second driver.
Barrichello said his performance in Suzuka showed that there could be no doubt about his motivation or ability.


He qualified 13th, one place ahead of Maldonado.
"I'm here, I'm willing to talk about anything and I will do everything to keep my job and be here next year, whatever, wherever, I want to be running next year.
"So I'm talking to everyone at the paddock and the situation is no different, they know what I'd do - and the only thing I would like next year is to drive a competitive car."


fomula 1

Barrichello said that this teams are building cars with potential to lead in 2012.
"The teams with which I am speaking have good cars for the next year," he said. "That's something nice for a driver."
Barrichello and Williams have had a difficult 2011 season, with two 9th place in which they scored their only points so far this season.

Watch F1 races live here:

TheFastCastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...