Monday, October 10, 2011

Massa asks FIA to be tougher on Hamilton

Massa angry

Felipe Massa has once again finished a race being angry at Lewis Hamilton after the crash staged in the Grand Prix of Japan, and calls for sanctions against Hamilton.
Massa and Hamilton were fighting for fourth place when they arrived at the chicane, the Brazilian took the external line while Hamilton was on the inside and moved to the left.

They collided and one piece of the front spoiler of Massa's car blew up, also the Brazilian car was damaged on the floor, the stewards determined that the incident had been a racing incident.
Hamilton says that they come together to the chicane, and he didn’t know where Massa was. "All I have to say is that I can not see all in the mirrors, and they vibrated too much so I had no idea he was there." Hamilton explained. "Maybe it's something we can fix, but still I have no problems with him"
Despite the explanations of Hamilton, Massa is furious about this issue, recalling previous crashes at Monaco and Singapore.

Hamilton Massa Crash

Reacting to comments from Hamilton who claims not to have seen him, Massa declared: "I honestly do not care what he has said. The only thing that interests me is what he did. He was flowing slowly in the 130R and remained on the right side of the track. "
"I went faster, so I moved to the left side and stayed on my line, he moved his car and broke mine. There is nothing more to say. I care about what the federation says and what the FIA determines. "
"They have penalized drivers for much less and he did not have. It is the second consecutive time. FIA has to deal with this. They are the only ones who can do something. "

f1 en vivo


When we asked whether it would be better to talk face to face with Hamilton to solve the problem Massa said: "No. He did not learn. As I said, I do not care. I'm running against all the drivers the same way, and the opportunity to speak is over, I try and he didn’t want "
Massa added that they could present their complaints to the director Charlie Whiting."Maybe if i see Charlie, I'll talk to him."

Watch F1 races live here:

TheFastCastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...