Friday, October 7, 2011

Vettel: the accident is a reminder

F1 en vivo fox sports
Sebastian Vettel says the accident on Susuka tests is a reminder not to miss its target despite being on the verge of capturing his third title.
The Red Bull driver collided the protective barriers at Degner curve, in the morning practice session, but the car damage was minimal.
Vettel said the accident made him decide not to start thinking about celebrating the title, however, that he should think about making the best possible performance.


"I had a good reminder this morning in practice that i should not think of anything else and focus on the race," Vettel said about the accident.


Formula 1 en vivo fox sports

"I think it was not a big mistake. However, I believe that at the time of the accident I was not 100% awake, and mistakes are very expensive here. I went off track and try slowing the car as I could, but I crash the wall softly. "
"It was a great shock and it has done some damage to the car. It's not perfect and it has ruined our plans a little bit, but I think we had a strong performance so far this weekend "
"This season has been quite difficult with these tyres, the cars are quite aggressive, especially in this circuit. When I was walking down the circuit i stop to look the other cars and think to myself: Sunday will be quite entertaining."

Vettel finished the afternoon session in third, but his previous performances suggest that it remains the favorite to take the pole and victory.



F1 live
His teammate, Mark Webber was 4 ° after having a day without complications, the Australian hopes to get a good result this weekend, despite knowing that it is almost impossible to ruin the coronation plans of Vettel.
"I'm going to run like I want. I want to get the best possible result for me and my mechanics, we are still here to compete. " he said.
"Obviously it's a great event for Sebastian, who is closing his championship, but there are still some races to go where we can have a good performance. McLaren and Ferrari are not slow, so we have to work hard as there are still battles to finish"


Watch F1 races here:

TheFastCastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...