Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hamilton: Schumacher was dangerous in qualifying (video)

F1 en vivo fox sports

Lewis Hamilton was frustrated after being unable to make a last lap at the qualifying for the Japanese Grand Prix, tagging his incident with Michael Schumacher as "dangerous"
The British do not cross the finish line in time to begin a final lap after he was overtaken by Mark Webber and Schumacher during the wamup lap.
Hamilton admitted that the situation was surprising, and believes that the attitudes of Webber and Schumacher were dangerous.
"I want to see the replay," said Hamilton. "Jenson was ahead of me, he was slowing down to get away without traffic and I was approaching to the last corner trying to do the same."
"The distance between Jenson and I was not big enough, and when i was approaching to the chicane I saw Mark Webber in the mirror: he was sliding on the inside, and then I did not see Michael Schumacher but he was so close that nearly hit me in the sidepod It was very dangerous "


Formula 1 en vivo fox sports

Hamilton was one of the favorites to win the pole, but the error that prevented him from completing the last lap forced him to settle for third place, which he believes it is at least good.
"It is what it is. But at least we are starting from the second row and that's good," he said
Meanwhile Schumacher said that Hamilton pushed him out.
"I had to get ahead because Hamilton and Webber were slowing. I do not know what was happening in front of him, it was difficult for us three, so somehow we had to push to get one last chance to complete another lap.
"At the time I was finishing my lap and also preparing to make another lap because I did not know if Kobayashi or someone else could go out on track to make another try . I did the best I could and Hamilton pushed me a little to the grass."


F1 live

The Mercedes driver said his last lap was not too much affected by this incident, but believes that Hamilton was driving too slowly.
"It really did not affect my lap time, luckily no one or at least Kobayashi did not come to circuit again, because that probably would have meant that he take out a second of advantage, which would be pretty stupid because of the time I lost in the chicane."
"I saw my lap time, so I knew that somehow I had to hurry in any way. I lost the opportunity to have one last lap for just a second. It's a shame, but not a big problem after all"


Hamilton Interview


Watch F1 races live here:

TheFastCastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...